Search results

1. K

HELP! Ways To Increase Water Pressure??

Yes, they are still building mor homes in my neighborhood, lots of new homes. Any recourse?
  2. K

Thanks for the reply. I am on city water, no well. I haven't checked the pressure yet but will buy a gauge and do so. I need to know exactly where my pressure reducing valve is. And I have cleaned my shower heads to remove scale builup. That worked a couple years ago, but no more...
  3. K

Can someone please tell me what are my options to increase the water pressure in my 7 year old house? I've watched the water pressure fade slowly, espeically in the past year, in my shower. I removed the water saver in the shower head when I first moved in (new construction). What could be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks