Search results

1. Pat1

Shower Diverter Issue

I spoke to someone at Delta, they said the problem would not be in the mixer or cartridge, since the problem happens after the water leaves the cartridge, and it would likely be a build up of, something, in the pipe leading to the tub spout, I will check this out and post my findings. They also...
  2. Pat1

Shower Diverter Issue

Went to the air/water tank, I opened the water valve at the bottom, and the plug at the side (the plug at the very top was corroded solid). When the tank nearly drained, I plugged it and then closes the valve, rehit the breaker for the punp and let it run. The water system seems to do better now...
  3. Pat1

Shower Diverter Issue

I am doing some repairs to a newly and cosmetically remodeled home. This house is built approd 1965, so I know the house's plumbing dates back to then and any repairs most likely would be pre-80's. The problem I am having, is when I turn the shower off (single handle mixer with a diverter in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks