Search results

1. M

Pressure switch replacement

No need to guess. I will share the details that I should have from the start. I have two lawn irrigation systems , a system for the front yard and one for the back yard. Each system has two zones covering half of the lawn. I can't run both zones in the front yard at the same time since the...
  2. M

I learn something new every day. Didn't realize a 32 gallon tank held only 8 gallons. I installed the Square D switch and it works fine as expected. For the first time I examined the pressure during a watering cycle. When the system with 4 sprinkler heads came on the pressure held steady at 58...
  3. M

WOW! This is a great forum. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Let me offer more detail: Pump: sta-rite S10P4JP05121 10GPM Tank: Flex-Lite FL12 35gallon Sprinkler heads: Orbit .8 gpm no more than four on at any one time. So if my math is correct a full tank should empty in about 10 minutes...
  4. M

If you mean that it comes on and off at pressures other than 40/60 all I can say I have watched the system operate (when it was operating) and it came on and went off when it was supposed to. The tank also is only 6 months old and by water logged you mean the bladder is punctured not sure but I...
  5. M

I had a well installed early this year with a tank and pressure switch. I use the system to water my lawn. After 5 months of use the Merrill MPS4060 switch failed. Seems like the contacts broke and shorted. The inside of the plastic cover and inside melted. I obviously thought I should get more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks