Search results

1. Merc13

Culligan silver not metering flow

Thanks mialynette2003 ! Your comments forced me to take turbine apart again. Reversed turbine and it's working. When I glued turbine axle I left it slightly longer coming out one side in case it was binding with the water pressure i would be able to force it further from housing. Problem was I...
  2. Merc13

I was thinking maybe the voltage at the sensor was not adequate to get a reading through the water? I wish I new what And where to measure with a mutimeter- anyone? Time for a circuit board?
  3. Merc13

My 12 year old culligan silver was not softening. In the diagnostics noticed it has not regenerated for 99 days and the soft-minder is indicating no flow with a tap wide open -no it is not in bypass. I accesed the turbine and if I blow on it it registers up to 12. Crazy thing is as soon as I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks