Search results

1. S

Leak under bathroom sink

leak Uh oh. Well, I definitely see the water squirting out from underneath the washer, but I guess there could be a crack in that spot. Someone suggested I replace the line with a new flexible one, but I want to avoid shutting off my main water supply, if I can. I live in a condo, so it's...
  2. S

Leak under bathroom sink

supply line The line is about 20 years old. It's a stiff metal hose that has ridges. It was connected to the faucet with a brass bolt, and when I loosened the bolt there was a rubber washer around the hose at the connection site. I'm not sure about the size.
  3. S

Leak under bathroom sink

I have a leak where the cold water supply line connects to the faucet. I disconnected the line from the faucet and tried replacing the slip-joint washer, but when I reconnected the line to the faucet, the leak actually got worse. It seems like the new washer is not creating a good seal. Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks