Search results

1. newbrain

toilet water supply turnoff too close to floor

We are tiling the bathroom and after setting backer board, thinset and tile, we're raising the floor almost an inch.We won't be able to turn off the water because the knob will probably be right at floor level. We'd like to avoid having to solder an extension but... Are there any options. Thanks.
  2. newbrain

No clearance between tank and wall

great advice Thanks Gary for the advice. We had Toto toilets when we were in NC. This one came with the house. Thanks to all for your suggestions. Great forum!
  3. newbrain

No clearance between tank and wall

We are installing 5/8" AZAK beadboard to bathroom but our toilet tank abuts the wall - zero clearance. This is my first post so I need help. It is a 12" rough in with a Briggstoilet 1.6gpf/6 Lpf.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks