Search results

1. Gordonk

Fitting Identification

Thanks so much for the info. The thought entered my mind that it might be some type of a check valve. I had just never seen one with ports on it with a pressure switch attached. There is also a plugged port on the back side as you can see in this picture. I learn something new almost every...
  2. Gordonk

Fitting Identification

I am in the process of trying to understand my cabin well/pump system. This system was installed in 1989. Attached is a picture of the piping arrangement at my cabin well house. I am trying to identify the brass in-line fitting the pressure switch (PumpTrol) is attached to. What is it?
  3. Gordonk

Trying to Determine Pump Mfgr

This is the information as I know at this time. In mid October I plan on doing preventive maintenance and determine flow rates and pressure settings checks. I have had this cabin 15 years and there has been no problems and also no preventive maintenance or pressure setting checks. I know the...
  4. Gordonk

Trying to Determine Pump Mfgr

I have a cabin that has an 84’ well with a submersible pump set at 60’. I am trying to determine the manufacturer of the submersible pump from a copy of the “Pump & Well Record†I have. The handwriting is very difficult (poor handwriting) to make out. The pump was installed in 1989...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks