Search results

1. Karbear

Loss of flushing power in Toto Drake with E Max

YAH! I'm not losing my mind! We decided to snake the toilet just to cover all the bases(even though water was going down). And now it seems to be working fine! One less trip to the HD! Thanks for your suggestions! I'm so happy to have stumbled onto this forum. :)
  2. Karbear

The water coming out the fill hose is fine....it's a good stream. The water level in the bowl it self isn't a concern now. I'm more worried about the lack of flushing power. This toilet can't be used till we figure this out. :( My next step was to replace everything in the tank. When I do...
  3. Karbear

That's the weird thing....everything looks just as it did the day it was installed. Yes, the fill hose is clipped to the tube. Any other ideas what this might be?
  4. Karbear

Need some Toto help. I recenly noticed that the water level in my Drake was on the low side. I went to go flush it and noticed the "power" was gone out of the flush. I placed 1 square of toilet paper in the bowl and flushed. Again there was barely enough force to get the square down. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks