Search results

1. Kentvogel

Feng Shui and Light: Use Light Energy for Good Feng Shui in Your Home or Office

Feng Shui is all about energy, and light is the strongest manifestation of energy. In fact, the light in your home - both natural and artificial lighting - greatly influences the quality of your home energy (the feng shui of your home.) Smart lighting and good quality air are the very basics of...
  2. Kentvogel

Treatment on Aids

INTRODUCTION A couple of decades after AIDS exploded, a cure is still a mirage. At best, medications slow the disease and keep debilitating infections at bay. Early detection and timely intervention are still the best recourse. The focus of most treatments is to boost the immune system...
  3. Kentvogel

Would you reuse old copper pipes and fittings?

We are renovating one of our two existing bathrooms. While the walls are open, we are also providing plumbing for a new basement bath. The existing cold water supply starts with 3/4" copper. A 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" tee then provides water to the kitchen and laundry in one direction (3/4") and the...
  4. Kentvogel

Old house renovation or new build house?

We confused whether we are renovating an old house or building a new house can be! The "old", detached single-family house, built in 77, (dimensions 10x10) is on a very small plot of 150 sqm living space guess! Facilities in brief: 2 medium-large basement with laundry room, party room and...
  5. Kentvogel

Give some for Home Renovation

I have listed some of the options / ideas of what I am going to do with each part: 1. Bathroom Ceiling: Option1: • 5/8” greenboard • 6mil plastic sheeting • on attic side, greenfiber blow-in up to a recommended amount to achieve a high R-Value Option2: • 5/8” greenboard • Faced Fiberglass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks