Search results

1. O

Water-Rite Rebuild Remedia help

The AB series I have will perform similar to a sanitizer though but it won't have the self generating chlorine properties. I can dump chlorine pellets in the brine tank and then have a manual sanitizer correct? The valve that's on there looks to be brass not nylon. Gary, I'm not sure if...
  2. O

The unit was put on bypass, but I doubt that it was backflushed or sanitized when this was done. I was referring to the iron bacteria problem not being bad. I know the 7 ppm for iron is high. I had a second quote come in on a rebuild and it was much better than the first. This guy not...
  3. O

Hey Guys, I stumbled upon this forum today at lunch while I was researching options for my house. I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out here. I've been having issues with the water in my first home that I purchased almost 2 years ago. The water test when I bought the place gave...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks