Search results

1. Robyn

Effluent Ejector system / jet trickles only

Hello all, I live in rural Saskatchewan Canada, and we have a septic tank with a KL1 Effluent Ejector system to spray out the effluent in the bushes away from the house. The system has been working well for several years after we initially moved in, and then a year ago for some reason (likely a...
  2. Robyn

Need design advice - 75' well servicing two residences

So, I have some new information for my system, which has also presented some new challenges. First of all, we've tested the well and we've been able to pump constantly for 6 hours straight at about 4gpm. Much less than I was hoping, but I do believe this is still usable, with some tweaking...
  3. Robyn

What would be a decent price (USD$ or CAD$) for the 20' pvc sticks? I'm assuming bell-end is the way to go, and Schedule 40, correct? Robyn
  4. Robyn

Hey, thank you all for the replies so far! And a big yes to ballvalve's comment about the trench shield, my uncle has one and has explained the use of it for us already. It's his backhoe that we are using, so he's got the stuff to go with it. So I definitely understand the suggestion about...
  5. Robyn

Okay, so another vote for submersible, which makes a lot more sense to me anyways. With PVC, would that be a Schedule 40 then? Do I need to look for a particular type that can be used for potable cold supply, or is it all pretty standard? With the poly I realized that there's different...
  6. Robyn

Hello all, I've been browsing the forum for quite awhile and am now making my first post. I'm looking for some advice on how to design and implement our new water well system to two residences on my property. We just had a new well drilled, and I don't yet have the full Driller's Report but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks