Search results

1. DaveBoy

broken kitchen sink drain

Thanks, I'll give that a try. We just bought the house "as is" and purchased insurance effective the day escrow closed. It's a long shot but I'll give it a try.
  2. DaveBoy

Two different companies "snaked" the line to clear it since it was slow to drain and the blockage is not in the trap. Both times the snake stopped, actually jammed - wouldn't go any further - at the same point, about ten feet in, and came out muddy. When water is run down the sink, the water...
  3. DaveBoy

The drain leading from the kitchen sink is under a slab and is broken about ten feet from the sink. To avoid the cost and mess of jackhammering the slab and tearing up a nice new slate floor, I thought I might make a temporary fix as follows, at least until I gather the cash and courage to rip...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks