Search results

1. doug george

New construction... well, pump and control help wanted

Looking for suggestions and input as to what I may have missed.. New construction. I have a 12 foot deep 5 foot diameter spring fed cistern. I have used this source in a different way for years.. House is appx 200 feet from house on a slope with a head of about 40 feet to basement pressure tank...
  2. doug george

Hot Water smells

This doesn't really answer your questions but a similar situation is very common in RV's. Some brands use aluminum tank , other lined steel tank. Both seem to have problem of smelly water at times, smells like rotten eggs or sulfur. It only seems to occur when the water is hot only , RV water...
  3. doug george

Well and pump input

Thanks for the input......
  4. doug george

Well and pump input

I'm getting ready to run water to a nearly finished home. Please see updated post
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks