Search results

1. erthwrks89

Right angled pipe wrench

Thanks for the info-------- I was looking at a "right angled pipe wrench set" thats where I got that big price. I picked up the basin wrench today------ Thanks Again Bill--------:D:D:D:D
  2. erthwrks89

Right angled pipe wrench

Greetings---- Need to replace faucets in bathroom but need a wrench to get up behind the sink to loosen faucets. Price of new wrench between $200.00-$300.00. Any other method for this job ? besides renting a wrench which Iam not even sure if they do. Thanks Bill
  3. erthwrks89

Push Button urnial

Thanks everyone the parts are on there way---------- Bill
  4. erthwrks89

Push Button urnial

Patrick 88 ---------- Is there a sensor valve that would" Bolt Up"----Would that just take the place of the valve or the breaker also? Bill
  5. erthwrks89

Push Button urnial

Heres a picture ---I found Chicago Faucet Co on the valve . The old eyes aren't what they use to be ----------Thanks Bill
  6. erthwrks89

Push Button urnial

Greetings--- I have a urnial with the old type manual push button flush, The only writing I can find on the breaker, Sloan Valve Co . I went to Sloans website but can't find the type of flush valve I have. The breaker is a v500. The problem is the water will not shut off . I would like to get...
  7. erthwrks89

Breather Pipe Plugged

The daughters bought a restaraunt and lounge. We are getting a bad smell in the bar area coming from the drains . Went on the roof and could see leaves about 18" down the pipe. Got a broom handle and shoved it down there , they are in there tight I could not budge them . So I don't know if this...
  8. erthwrks89

Sweating Copper

When putting a fitting in a exisiting line how do you keep the water from weeping out while you are putting in a new connection :) Thanks-- erthwrks89
  9. erthwrks89

Sweating Copper

I seem to have good luck with my joints but they just don't look as nice as when a pro does it. How long do you heat the pipe for before putting the solder to it? Or is there something else Iam missing .-----Thanks Bill :) :D
  10. erthwrks89

Rusted Sink drain pipe

Thanks Guys --I appreciate the help , with this project Iam sure Ill have more questions---- erthwrks89
  11. erthwrks89

Rusted Sink drain pipe

Daughters bought a restaurant and Bar The main part of the bar is from 1948 it has a crawl space which has much to be desired. There is sink in the bar that has about 10' of 2" galvanized drain pipe and then a 90 and 8' more feet ,in the 8' section it is completely rust through then it goes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks