Search results

1. Minshulls

Jacuzzi vs American Stand. vs Maxx Whirlpools

I need to order a corner whirlpool tub for our master bath. I was ready to order the Maxx Advanta Cocoon tub but the fact that it has a 3/4 HP pump is a concern. All three tubs are acrylic and have a comparable number of jets but the Jacuzzi one (from Lowe's) has a 1 1/4 HP pump - I haven't...
  2. Minshulls

Replacing old tub with Sigma tub

We have an old house with a 6' X 8' master bathroom. During the eighties some prior owners put in a large Kohler cast iron whirlpool garden tub that I need to remove - its ugly, gray and too big for the space. The early low-flow Kohler (also gray) toilet is going to be replaced with a Toto...
  3. Minshulls

No-overflow sink draining slow

Back in January I told my husband I needed a pantry. A whole lot of money later we have a new powder room, a new laundry/mudroom and a big island in the kitchen, as well as the pantry. We've passed Electrical final inspection and I thought the plumbing final would also be no problem...
  4. Minshulls

Toilet for small bathroom

I never thought I'd visit a toilet forum, butt I'm a believer now (sorry I couldn't resist!). We have a rental that needed a new toilet (comb or bird toy stuck??) and my handyman was going to go to Home Depot to pick one up. After reading many posts and the reviews here I found a plumbing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks