Search results

1. jrMorton

Bathtub Support / Leveling

Hi Everyone, I am installing a new bathtub and am trying to ensure it's properly supported and leveled. I am installing an American Standard Princeton tub with an apron. My flooring is down to only the rough 1x6" plank subfloor. The flooring is slightly out of level (maybe 3/8") from end...
  2. jrMorton

Tile Tub/Shower Leak

Hi All, A few days back, I posted here because I was convinced I had a leak with my tub door. After a shower, water would leak into the subfloor/basement in two areas (at each outside corner of the tub). Well, I installed a new door and I still have the same problem. I eliminated the door...
  3. jrMorton

Tub/Shower Sliding Door Leak

I am hoping someone here might be able to help me identify a solution for a leak I have related to my tub/shower sliding door. The problem that I see is that when the shower runs, water sprays onto the doors, falls down the doors onto the tracks/rails, and the collects at the intersection of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks