Search results

1. ericburns4

Best exterior paint options?

Make sure you use a good coating of exterior paint to protect the wood. Any high quality paint should be fine.
  2. ericburns4

carillion

I don’t know why Microsoft doesn’t come out with better IE. I mean it surely comes as a default, but I have never seen anyone using IE at workplace or at home. I prefer using Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
  3. ericburns4

LED Lamp for Can light housings

I am a bit skeptic about using LED than the usual bulbs. I am not so sure about LED. I have tried it but I don’t like the lighting quality.
  4. ericburns4

Speed

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody can share with me any other link than speedtest.net. It’s not working on my system. It starts testing and gets stuck in between. It’s almost like my system is on a hang.
  5. ericburns4

Buffering

Try using speedbit accelerator, I was having similar problem when I moved to a new place. Now it’s working very fine. When you click a video link, just let it buffer and do something else. It works for me.
  6. ericburns4

funny joke

Boy: Dad, how did you and mom meet. Dad: Well son, I and my friend Chuck went to a bar and there I saw your Mom. I and Chuck had a bet on whoever is going to ask her out wins. Boy: Then, what happened? Dad: Well son, I lost and he won ever since the day I won the bet.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks