Search results

1. Justagirl28

Pee proofing toilet area!

Just looking for ideas. I have the problem of some people peeing places other than the toilet. The floor is tile and there's baseboard around the toilet area walls. Pee is finding its way everywhere. Under the toilet. Behind it. Along the baseboards. I'm looking for some way to keep it from...
  2. Justagirl28

Kitchen faucet - best made???

Hi everyone. Just wanting some opinions on at least a brand and maybe a series or whatever of a certain brand on a kitchen faucet. Redoing countertops in kitchen as well as new sink, dishwasher, etc. I never like asking the place I'm buying it from because I usually assume they will just tell...
  3. Justagirl28

Garbage disposal - what's the very best?

Hi everyone. Hope the question is not too basic or stupid! I really don't care a lot about plumbing items, as long as they work. HOwever, I really hate garbage disposals and every one I've had always gives me fits. The one I have now is a "Badger". So..just curious, if money were no object...
  4. Justagirl28

Granite tile countertops

Hi everyone - I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere before, but just wanted to get some ideas on using granite tile for a countertop. Anyone with experiences, pros/cons, what to watch out for, etc?? Thanks! :)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks