Search results

1. fsoprano

Sounds Like The Toilet Is Flushing But It's Not

Must be a ghost thing because everyone here seems to think it's the flapper or a re-filling issue. I have already opened the back of the toilet when this is happening and there are no flapper issues, no bubbles and I am not losing water. Sorry and thanks for all of your input but this seems to...
  2. fsoprano

I Hear Dripping Behind Wall

I can distinctly hear dripping coming from my half bathroom. It sounds like it's coming from behind the wall in back of the toilet. The opposite wall has the washer behind it but it sounds like it's the toilet wall. I have checked the toilet for bubbles and leak noises thoroughly and cannot see...
  3. fsoprano

Sounds Like The Toilet Is Flushing But It's Not

My three toilets (upstairs downstairs and basement seem to be flushing by themsleves but it is only making the noise and there is no flush. This started with the basement toilet and now has spread to the other two. Has anyone experienced this with their toilet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks