Search results

1. Redlobster

Dry Well? Total newbie at this..

Thanks for all the help bud , I'll call in a pro tomorrow to check it out.
  2. Redlobster

The pump was stopped , no it didn't feel hot .The water level may have been a little higher I didn't check until a few hours after because I had things to do. Well I was thinking that once I looked and seen the numbers...probably going to cost an arm and a leg to get this fixed.
  3. Redlobster

Ok so I measured from the water up it was roughly 7.4 foot , then roughly 8 foot of water in the well , the diameter was 11 foot. The last month or so we have been running the water pretty steady , we both go to the gym so sometimes two showers a day , clothes washed everyday , dishes plus we...
  4. Redlobster

I only see one pipe coming out of the well so must be a shallow pump.I'll take a look at the sticky. Expensive fix if either of those are the problem?
  5. Redlobster

Funny thing the pump just came on and the psi is up past 50.The water system tank feels full now...We have had it pretty dry lately maybe that is the problem.
  6. Redlobster

To be honest with you I don't know...How can I tell? When I unplug the pump and plug it back in it doesn't make a noise at all..When I opened it to prime it there was already water in it?Do I have to drain it? Like I said sorry I have no idea about any of this.
  7. Redlobster

It's a goulds jplus jet pump , It's just a regular well I guess I don't know the difference.The water is pretty far down. I just thought it was funny that after it rained it worked flawlessy so I assumed that was the problem.
  8. Redlobster

I don't know much about wells , pumps etc but anyway here is m problem.Last week when I was running the sink the water stopped flowing.Anyway about 4-5 hours later it came back.About 4 hours later same thing happened ..nothing.Anyway during the hurricane it rained a little bit and the water came...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks