Search results

1. Marciaggg

no bath venting?

Thanks all, after reading one persons previous on here with about the same situation I had already decided it is more than we can do, so I will give a few calls around and see about getting someone out here. I appreciate the responses, would call you all if you weren't so far away. thanks again
  2. Marciaggg

no bath venting?

actually i haven't cut the tops off any drains, the shower was a cheap plastic prefab and when we took it up there was an 2" pipe sticking up about an inch below floor level.I thought there ought to be a trap , but there was no trap on the prefab either. you can stick a stick into it and goes...
  3. Marciaggg

no bath venting?

am trying to remodel a bath on an upper level, about 3' above lower level in older house. Problem is I see no signs of venting, or traps. the drains are in poured concrete slab. there is no signs of stacks on roof or through the walls. lower part has 2 baths both which seem to be correct, both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks