Search results

1. Darren

Kitchen Sink Replacement

You may want to check out the 16 guage dropin and undermount sinks on **** for $200-$229 and $26 shipping. Also there are many 18 guage sinks for a little over $100. I just ordered one of the 16 gauge units. I'm not familiar with the brands, but there are 100's positive comments from ****...
  2. Darren

Cutting opening for undermount sink

Hi there, I'm going to be installing a undermount kitchen sink in a butcherblock countertop. Does anyone know the best approach, re cutting with a jig saw and following up with a straight rounter; or do I want to make a plywood templete and cut the entire opening with a router. Any advice is...
  3. Darren

cutting opening for undermonunt kitchen sink

Hi there, I'm going to be installing a undermount kitchen sink in a butcherblock countertop. Does anyone know the best approach re cutting with a jig saw and following up with a straight rounter; or do I want to make a plywood templete and cut the entire opening with a router. Any advise is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks