Search results

1. korn0140

Shower/tub faucet hot water pressure

Flushed the tank, hoping that sediment build up may have been an issue since it hasn't been done in the 7 years i've owned the house, but no luck. Pressure still low.
  2. korn0140

No pressure washer spool, as far as I can see. Correction on the pressure being sufficient throughout the upstairs, my fiancee would not call the hot water pressure in the bathroom sink good enough. Maybe it does have to do with the HWT. The house was built in the mid 90s, not sure what that...
  3. korn0140

Just ran 2 fixtures downstairs and 3 upstairs simultaneously all hot water only. The 2 downstairs seemed just as strong and the 3 upstairs seemed pretty much unchanged. The bath tub faucet remained barely more than a trickle.
  4. korn0140

I have a question about hot water pressure. I have good water pressure, both hot and cold in my downstairs bathroom. I have good pressure in my upstairs kitchen and upstairs bathroom sink. My shower/ tub on the other hand has good cold water pressure but very very low hot water pressure out both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks