Search results

1. mherlihy

Toto Drake - Loud Squeek when Tank is Filled and Shutting off Water

I bought a guage with a tattle tale hand (Brand: orbitz???something like that) Last night at my outside spiggiot, I recorded 70 psi. My county said 'generally they deliver 90 psi'...guess when it gets down and around county and to me i get 70. I still intend on doing the overnight check for...
  2. mherlihy

Thank you guys. This has been very helpful. I called my county water and sewer office. They say that the pressure is approx 90 PSI. They cannot tell me the exact pressure at my house or any information on 'spikes'. They say I have to call a plumber. I like the idea of me testing static...
  3. mherlihy

Thanks for the replies. A few follow on questions. 1. The plastic floating shut off device is brand named...'GMAX' (90% sure) not Korkey, but the general idea may still apply, ...right, Jadnasuah? 2. I have good (better than average, from the homes I've been in..) water pressure. I don't...
  4. mherlihy

I have 6 month old Toto Drake toilet. I installed, and after a flush, the tank refils, as required, and then when it fills it to the top, there is a loud squeek as it shuts off the water coming into the tank(the float / cut off valve). This has become a bit annoying and like I said, really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks