Search results

1. T

U shaped cut-out at top of DrakeTank

I see. Nontheless it was unsual compared to the other two, though there is a smallish sort of divot under and slightly behind the tank top lid of the others. And so was a little less unnerving, than this new tank. I suppose that serves the same function as the cut-out does or could serve...
  2. T

Haha! Thanks Gary! Can you maybe explain why the roughly 4 inches square worth of material is missing on the back, top of the tank where the cover sits? Is this a normal manufacturing feature for toilets? It is not on my old Drake or my new Ultramax and infact frankly, looks like a defect...
  3. T

new toilets

I think that's because it's a work horse first looks second. Though all the Totos I have are beautiful. Ultramax and two Drakes. I was tired of pretty toilets w/ little functionality. I am in construction and we strive for a low number of callbacks so quality/dependability in this case saves...
  4. T

Hi folks, newbie here. Is there supposed to be an intentional u-shaped cut-out at the top, rear of my Drake Tank? Per Toto it is intentional and non- defective. They say it helps in forming the material. I say it is a way to expose more moisture to the rear wall and will create more noise at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks