Search results

1. N

bath tub spout

i need a new spout for my bath/shower and was wondering what kind of spout should i get? Would any generic spout work? (danco at home depot) or should i look into bigger brand spout.
  2. N

grohe sold at lowe's

i was at lowe's and saw grohe kitchen faucets, i was wondering do these have the same quality as the "other" grohe's? They seem to have better pricing but then it makes me wonder if they have a different supply line for lowe's. Anyone know if these are recommended or rather get something else.
  3. N

delta vs. brizo

i would like to know what is the main difference between delta and brizo. I know brizo is the high end line for delta. I would like to know if the material used for brizo is it better than delta? I was told that brizo's faucets are made with brass and a lot of delta's uses plastic material...
  4. N

new toilets

I am looking for a new 1.28gpf toilet and after reading some threads, seem like most everyone here recommends TOTO. I was wondering other than TOTO are there other brands that is recommended, perhaps kohler and which model? It seems "harder" to find TOTO as it isn't sold in home depot and...
  5. N

Kitchen faucet

i am looking to replace the kitchen faucet, i was wondering if someone can recommend a reliability brand. Some have recommended moen, delta, kohler.... also, how are the ones with gooseneck with a pull out spray as my old one is the simple single handle faucet.
  6. N

Toilet rough in. 12"

I have a question about toilet rough-in. I am about to replace the toilets in the house and i believe the toilets that came w/ the house has a 12" rough in. However, in one of the bathrooms I try measuring it, its around 11.5" give or take, was wondering am i suppose to buy a toilet with 12"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks