Search results

1. johngandersonjr

Whole House Rewire

I am looking to rewire my house. I have just finished replacing my service and service panel from 100 amp to 200 amp. I am going to run new wires into my attic and drop down for lights, etc. and run new wires from the basement for recepticles, etc.. My question is, when run the wires in...
  2. johngandersonjr

Interior Drain Tile Installation

Hello, I have some existing interior draintile in my basement that is working very well. I also have a fruit cellar in my basement and the walls are holding water. Currently no interior drain tile there. The fruit cellar is cinder block like the rest of the house. it also has footings all...
  3. johngandersonjr

Sump pump discharge length

Hello, I have recently added a second sump pit and pump at my house. My house is basically a rectangle. one pit is on one end and one is on the other. I live in the city and by code I have to discharge my pump either on my lawn or in the catch basin at the corner of my lot, by the curb...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks