Search results

1. DYI

Rerouting Main Stack / Toilet position

There is a difference between the phrase "Working for 50 years." and "In use for 50 years." The way this is plumbed will siphon water from the traps. Yes, the water will move it's way down the line, so will the water in the p-traps. The home may smell a bit, but then after 50 years, you...
  2. DYI

Thanks for the useful info. By the way, the layout (except for the upper toilet) has worked for the past 50+ years in the house. What conerns do you have about the other fixtures?
  3. DYI

I'm expanding my upstairs bathroom and would like to push the wall where the main 3" stack is in over 16". Please refer to the attachment to see what I'm trying to achieve. Can I put the upstairs toilet in the position I've drawn (at the top of the sanitary tee)? Will it vent correctly?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks