Search results

1. hokieamonglions

Whole house low Pressure/Flow problem

I guess all along I felt like this could be the culprit. I figured in a last resort I would go back and replace the PEX with copper to see if this fixes the problem. I just thought that it seems like a bad design for PEX. When you design a 3/4 inch "pipe" it would and could replace any...
  2. hokieamonglions

RE: low pressure flow problem Thanks for the reply. I could conceive this as the problem... but wouldn't this be an inherent problem with PEX in general? Wouldn't others have this same problem with using 3/4 PEX and any type of inline shutoff valve and/or a coupler in general? I would...
  3. hokieamonglions

If someone could give me some advice that would be great. Refinishing my basement here in PA. Divided the basement into halves and finishing one half with other unfinished (storage, work bench, etc). Removed 18yold tank water heater from the new "finished" area and replaced house hot water...
  4. hokieamonglions

Expansion tank location with a new tankless water heater

Thanks.... My gut was that it wouldnt matter where... but after checkvalve... but wasnt sure. Thanks again everyone. BTW.....Jerome2877... Previous thread question that I posted months ago... the answer was yes to put one in. Link...
  5. hokieamonglions

Expansion tank location with a new tankless water heater

I'm interested in the best place to put an expansion tank in my cold water line with a new tankless water heater install. Currently with my tank water heater (to be replaced), an expansion tank is located right next to the cold inlet to the unit. The way the house is set up... Cold water is...
  6. hokieamonglions

Installation of a Navien 210A unit and Expansion tank needed?

I am trying to get some background information on whether an expansion tank is needed when a gas tankless water heater unit is being installed. Currently I have a 40 gallon tank gas hw heater and investigating its replacement with a Navien 210A gas unit (in a different placement in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks