Search results

1. T

Studor Valve Odor

My thanks to you all for helping me pinpoint the issue and begin the resolution process. You are right, Gary, when you suggest that we not try this as a DIY job! I've called another plumber to come in and install both studor vents and access panels after I determine the exact location from the...
  2. T

Studor Valve Odor

Wow....this guy was worse than I ever imagined. It appears that we're just beginning to see the consequences of the "Crooked Builder Domino Effect". I really believed just being on site 24/7 would save us. Actually, it did for the most part. But this one is going to haunt us for the rest of our...
  3. T

Studor Valve Odor

Terry, Our 3-level piling home was completed about 7 months ago. We didn't find out until it was too late that our Plumber was a crook who had to be watched every minute. I was acting as onsite project manager to protect our investment, so he didn't get away with much. But he insisted that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks