Search results

1. dakota

Can't locate TOTO Original Flappers or at least the rubber seal gasket.

I'm Sam's son... The water heater is about 1 years old, there hasn't been any issues with the unit. The water meter is located in the basement. If there was a burst pipe (3/4" copper) from the curb stop to the house the meter would not register the water consumption. Plus we would've noticed...
  2. dakota

Diverter spout leaks when water is off

I did contact Moen, they sent me a new cartridge. I replaced the factory installed cartridge with the new replacement. No more leaks, the original one was defective.
  3. dakota

Thanks!! There was no soldering as the faucet only takes threaded fitting. I'll contact Moen and see what they say.
  4. dakota

Yes I figure that, but it seems weird that it's not a continuous leak. Do I need to get a new cartridge for a new faucet that I have yet to use? I would like to know if this is a common problem with these fixtures? This really irritates me.
  5. dakota

I just finished renovating my bathroom and I used a Moen Posi-temp shower faucet. http://www.moen.com/bayhill/chrome-posi-temp-r-tub-shower/_/R-CONSUMER%3A82244HH Everything works fine but I noticed the diverter tub spout drips very small amount of water every 3-4hrs with the water off. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks