Search results

1. JasonMartin1313

help with venting

This is all in the basement, the reason it is "L" shaped is because that is the shape of the foundation wall. I cant make a straight line from the wc to basin for that reason. I cant vent the bar sink with the lav because the bar will not extend to the ceiling nor will it touch a wall, it is...
  2. JasonMartin1313

help with venting

Ok so here is the updated plan, 2" drain to lav, wet venting the wc. Added the 2" vent to the shower, the bar sink would be aav vented since it is probably going to be free standing with no access to above. I also included the 2" dedicated vent from the sewage basin, (3" protrusion through the...
  3. JasonMartin1313

help with venting

awesome, so the lav would be changed to 2". Next question is the sump, it has 3" threads for the vent pipe, question is, is 2" sufficient for the sump as well? I do not see anything that dictates the vent size. I had read once that it had to be a dedicated run as well or else it could effect...
  4. JasonMartin1313

help with venting

Hello I am looking for help with venting my basement bathroom. All walls are available for venting although the lower wall in the picture and the far right wall are the preferred walls to run in. Looking for any advice, thanks all.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks