Search results

1. RJB

F&W Salt water conditioner

When I plug in and turn water on all I get is steady pour from drain hose and pump keeps kicking on. Setting dial will not turn (Large dial in center)
  2. RJB

Here is the model #F7FS24 Date Code 89-02 I'll try to get pictures.
  3. RJB

Cylinder says F&W Flint and Walling. Timer on top of cylinder Seriel Number is 1583579
  4. RJB

Need help setting and making it run.
  5. RJB

1 1/2 hp Sta Rite well pump pressure switch

Have no electrical knowledge. I'm plugged into a regular house outlet.
  6. RJB

I'll try that but wouldn't the wire get hot to the touch if it were set wrong?
  7. RJB

have 40' from pole to shed and 50' from shed to pump. 12 gauge. I have a new 35/50 regulater but no pressure guage. Sta Rite Mod C48L2EC11 Ser 7E84 RPMS 3450 HP 1 1/2 Type C A.D. Smith Corp Mebane Where can I get a free schematic of motor?
  8. RJB

Am curious how much pressure pump is putting out. Have 30' 1 1/2 PVC from lake inlet and 3,4 spicket coming out. 30 ft of 12 guage wire coming from my shed to pump.
  9. RJB

Am using without tank to water lawn from lake. Want to know pressure because motor overheats and shuts down about 60 seconds of water flow. Want to find the problem.
  10. RJB

Where do I place a pressure switch and how?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks