Search results

1. badbeef1

Water dribbles out of shower head when filling the tub with diverter down

Thanks for all the replies. Turns out the plumber used 3 elbows from the manifold to the diverter spout with the first 2 sections between the elbows containing pex. My daughter had commented that it seemed to take a long time to fill the tub. They came back and corrected it but I am not too...
  2. badbeef1

Hello We just had our bathroom renovated and the plumber installed a new American Standard " cadet model 1675 " tub and shower set. When you turn on the tap to fill the tub some water runs out of the shower head even though the diverter is down. I called American Standard and they said that the...
  3. badbeef1

Hello We just had our bathroom renovated and the plumber installed a new American Standard " cadet model 1675 " tub and shower set. When you turn on the tap to fill the tub some water runs out of the shower head even though the diverter is down.I called American Standard and they said that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks