Search results

1. drutledge

Toilet needed with the 'oomph' to get a good flush through a backflow preventer.

I figured that toilets need to siphon well to work and that's why I thought that even the Toto Drake might not be able to power through and keep a flow with this preventer. I'll try the pressure assist and let you guys know my results, positive or negative. The basement toilet is our most used...
  2. drutledge

Toilet needed with the 'oomph' to get a good flush through a backflow preventer.

The 'thing' fits between the toilet and the wax ring. Believe it or not, it works well enough, better than a rag - that's for sure since it's always there. Digging up most of my tiny front yard is not yet an option so can we answer my main question of which toilet would be most likely to push...
  3. drutledge

I currently have a Toto Supreme (I think that's the model name...) in my basement bathroom. We periodically get sewer backflow from the city mains and our usual method of prevention, a rag stuffed in the toilet, is getting tiresome; especially when we're not home to do it and there's a huge...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks