Search results

1. Abouthadit

Wanting a flat panel television above the fireplace

Trying to see if pictures downloaded .... If so questions to follow :D
  2. Abouthadit

Help please !!!

Ok I'll try to put this as short as possible (You can read my posts over in the HVAC on what has been going on for long version) Ok the kitchen light was a recessed 4 tube bulb ballast ,I framed in the recess and sheet rocked in. We then put 4 can led lights in, daisy chained them in. I...
  3. Abouthadit

HVAC Problems Take TWO

Ok after having at least 6-7 different HVAC companies come out and look at my system , and every one came up with the obvious , being the inside unit Magic Chief 1980 and outside unit replaced in 1996 ?. It ain't worth band-aiding it as they called it. And having all different bids , I had the...
  4. Abouthadit

Attic Blown In Insulation Remove Or Blow More Over It ?

Have had good answers from a alot here on questions/help I've needed. So thought I would run this by everybody , I've been up in the attic now a few times since we bought this house last July. It was built in 1980 1175sq ft and had "some" insulation blown in looks like a wool type ? The...
  5. Abouthadit

HVAC Problems

I'm all knew to this , so please bare with me .. R22 is no longer ? R-410 will probably be going in the next 2-3 years ? at least was just told that. Reason why I ask is; (Its all electric no gas) I bought this house this past summer as a short sale, had a local HVAC guy come (last June)...
  6. Abouthadit

Can I seal the washer drain pipe ?

A few months ago I posted asking the question about bathroom oder after the shower is used. Didn't get any replies other than one asking if there was standing water in the drain, I answered yes but never heard from any others. No biggie... Ok now I can walk past the washer and dryer in the...
  7. Abouthadit

Odor in bathroom

Hello all , I've read through some posts here about urine odor etc. so please bare with me on this. We bought a house, short sale yadda yadda. We completely gutted it out, from carpet/pad light fixtures to all the doors/jams to having the popcorn scraped off the ceilings to having the walls...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks