Search results

1. Abouthadit

Leaking toilet after 2 flapper changes

Old post but same problem , Briggs 4430 toilet (marked inside toilet tank) the flapper rubber chain broke off at top of flapper. Not thinking of looking on here and read up , I went to the local Ace hardware store and bought a universal flapper. Installed it and flushed a couple times .Now have...
  2. Abouthadit

Wanting a flat panel television above the fireplace

Well the speakers would be in different locations , so pulling the other wires back through with new ones wouldn't help ... I have listened to other 7:1 and 7:2 systems and it just fills the room with sound. Even with my 5:1 my Fiance has jumped up off the couch thinking she heard something...
  3. Abouthadit

Well been over a month now , still love the set up , no crinks in the neck lol My only complaint is I had upgraded the receiver from a 5:1 to a 7:2 AFTER I ran the rear wires in the attack and had the insulation blown in , I should on ran 2 more wires too for future installs. Oh well..
  4. Abouthadit

Thanks for the comment , I know I could get away with the smaller front speakers because the sub can/has/does rattle the walls/pictures/etc !! lol
  5. Abouthadit

The only fire that we might have will be a duraflame log .. NOTHING else... :) Now I have to save up and buy some smaller wall mount Paradigm speakers and get rid of the big speakers. But dang they sound good !! lol
  6. Abouthadit

We can't decide which Mantel to get (long story lol ), so I just mounted the center speaker below the TV for now. These are a couple of pictures of the TV mounted , I took the pictures from where I sit to watch, no strain on neck at all . The TV can tilt 15 degrees so I have it tilted down just...
  7. Abouthadit

Hopefully will have it hung tomorrow. Had to do a road trip the last couple of days . Once I get it up I'll post up a pic or two... Then we are working on getting the mantel done, she wants --- I want going on lol...
  8. Abouthadit

Can you measure the seating distance to the TV , what size the TV is and at what height is it mounted ? I'll be at 15 Ft , the TV is a 65in , and top of TV will be approx 7ft 6in and bottom of screen will be aprrox 4ft 6in... Alot of the TV's I've seen in pictures or in person the...
  9. Abouthadit

That went over my head "Are my two weeks up" LOL Unless you mean I have 14 days to return the 65in TV. Nope I'm keeping it , and just going to do a simple drywall around the fireplace outer edges , tile in around it put up the TV then get a mantel to fit ... I'll have the wires up high...
  10. Abouthadit

I know takes 2 weeks for everything (O Brother Movie ) LOL But I had called a week and a half earlier to Pana Customer Service and after getting transferred to tech support and went through the 20+ questions and then the tech had me do some trial and error diagnoses to the TV he said he knew...
  11. Abouthadit

Right now the TV is setting approx 3-4 inchs lower than when it will be mounted on the wall. Will be a distance of 15 ft away for viewing it.. I don't know, I just didn't like the rock wall , just too plain. And yes it was dirty !! Figured when we sell , I would just hang a picture/mirror in...
  12. Abouthadit

Thanks for the reply's /help/suggestions ! I had it all figured out how I wanted it done. I bought a new Panasonic 55GT50 plasma, I was going to remove the rock , frame out 8 inch's recess the TV in, recess in the center channel speaker then have the mantel come in just below the recessed center...
  13. Abouthadit

I'm hoping this falls into that same category ??
  14. Abouthadit

Ok hopefully these will help more ?? I know on the flue pipe going up it has stickers on it saying Maintain A Min. 2in Clearance To Combustibles I tried answering questions in your quote... Sorry tried to delete one of the same pics didn't work ??
  15. Abouthadit

I'll try to post up more pictures...
  16. Abouthadit

First off sorry for the pic being so big ! Ok trying to post up next picture, hope it not too small ??? Ok we removed the rock /drywall and now looking at frame work and an open cavity with fireplace metal flue . Inside the garage it is boxed out abit for the fireplace. The drywall came off in...
  17. Abouthadit

Trying to see if pictures downloaded .... If so questions to follow :D
  18. Abouthadit

HVAC Problems Take TWO

With all new ducting through-out each line has an inline dampner I guess that is what you would call it ? Kinda like whats on the fireplace flue ,where you can adjust it . I guess they don't want the occupant to be able to just : be able to adjust the register for flow ? So now all the...
  19. Abouthadit

HVAC Problems Take TWO

I honestly feel the whole system should have cost $6500.00 installed not $9000.00.. But I'm not in the HVAC business and have only read what prices are for these systems online. They installed the system , did the duct testing and adjusted the flows to within specs. Mailed it all in, City...
  20. Abouthadit

Help please !!!

Well in a way the bulbs were checked , the guy removed the led lights that screwed into the can housings then adjusted them, then reinstalled the lights. I guess he didn't screw them in all the way ? They still didn't work , then I had him switch #3 that was working with #2 that wasn't, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks