Search results

1. moonapprentice

Core drilling

50 separate core drill holes ..... 50 separate different bottom plate chunks cut out... core drilling down through precast concrete (units above parking garage)..... used good blades only on wood and worn blades to finish the cut by scraping the concrete.... rough stage of construction. was...
  2. moonapprentice

Core drilling

I had to core drill through pre-cast concrete the other day. First I cut out the bottom plates in a square pattern using a sawzall and then chiseling out the back end of it so it would pop out and still leave a little bit of meat on the backside of the bottom plate. The bottom plate wood was...
  3. moonapprentice

Is this unsafe???

no it is not. I found it on YouTube and thought it was dangerous and how easily the pipes could get messed up and wanted to know what other people opinions were or if they have seen this...
  4. moonapprentice

Is this unsafe???

...........What do you think of this plumbing work? What is on your mind?
  5. moonapprentice

Uni-strut question!!!!!!!!

I have 2 one inch copper pipes hanging horizontally at my ceiling. They are held by strut clamps attached to uni-strut for about 30 feet across the ceiling. The uni-strut bars (8 inches wide) are also only about 6 feet apart. Some of the uni-strut itself has came unattached to the ceiling...
  6. moonapprentice

Water heater shutoff???

my Gas water heater is starting to leak at the bottom of the tank base and is going to be replaced real soon. I am leaving my house for 1 week and am going to shut off the water heater inlet ball valve in case any thing happens while I am gone. I was wondering if It is necessary to shut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks