Search results

1. Fixitright

Odd Ball Bathroom fan search

Looking for a replacement bath fan. It fits into a 6" diameter tin exhaust pipe so the fan will need to direct air to the back into this pipe rather than the normal side 3-4" exhaust. There is nothing left of the original fan to tell what used to be there. This is from a 50's home...
  2. Fixitright

Best kitchen basket tool

Any recommendations for the proper tools to install kitchen sink baskets? A pliers in the top and a large channel lock for the bottom ring works often but there has to be something better. Is there a tool that will make this a one man job? Thanks
  3. Fixitright

Ridgid 3800

Found a deal on a brand new Ridgid 3800 with 75' of 3/8" for $800.00 A worthwhile purchase? I can tell how much a K400 is adored by many but for an inside non main machine will I be happy with the 3800 and is it far Superior to a K400? Should last for years? What can it do with the...
  4. Fixitright

Rigid k400

Looking at a Rigid k400 for floor and drain pipes sold at Home Depot for about $500.00 (or $636.00 at Grainger's). Any experience with this unit? I was told that the extra cost was for the shopping privilege, convenience and availability by a clerk at Grainger's. There were three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks