Search results

1. Fixitright

PEX Pipe in attics?

Why bust up finished flooring? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ If your plumbing is deteriorating in one place what's to say it won't go bad in another?
  2. Fixitright

Ridgid 3800

Saw this old posting, Thanks Azzz for setting me straight.
  3. Fixitright

Pressure Reducing Valve: Bad?

What a nice tutorial. Wouldn't it be nice if more companies did this with their products?
  4. Fixitright

Odd Ball Bathroom fan search

Thanks HJ, Their high buck but if the customer needs it ....
  5. Fixitright

Odd Ball Bathroom fan search

Looking for a replacement bath fan. It fits into a 6" diameter tin exhaust pipe so the fan will need to direct air to the back into this pipe rather than the normal side 3-4" exhaust. There is nothing left of the original fan to tell what used to be there. This is from a 50's home...
  6. Fixitright

Single Mom No Clue! C'mon boys help me I am broke!

Many years ago as a young apprentice our teacher told of a single woman who needed a great deal of work done to her house. The contractor while working indulged in many "lunchtime delights" with her. When it was time to present the bill she exclaimed, it will be a freebee and if there is a...
  7. Fixitright

How to thaw frozen pipes!

Frozen main Were having a cold snow-less winter here. How about some discussion on thawing main lines.
  8. Fixitright

Best kitchen basket tool

Thanks again Platinum824 (Brandon), Had a chance to use that tool, a time saver for me. It's so nice to see positive and informative feedback on forums like this. Please keep it up
  9. Fixitright

Best kitchen basket tool

Thanks Platinum824 and HJ, The Rigid Model 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer looks like a time saver. Off to see if my local Home Depot has one. Tightening a basket from the under side of the sink would save me, arms are to short to reach both top and bottom at the same time. Installed a disposal...
  10. Fixitright

Best kitchen basket tool

Any recommendations for the proper tools to install kitchen sink baskets? A pliers in the top and a large channel lock for the bottom ring works often but there has to be something better. Is there a tool that will make this a one man job? Thanks
  11. Fixitright

Ridgid 3800

Thank you for your reply's. I do appreciate your positive attitude AssTyme. I'ts refreshing and much easier to follow. For $800.00 a brand new k3800 is a good deal and really hard to pass up. It seems folks here are loyal to their particular machines (toys) and I can respect that...
  12. Fixitright

Ridgid 3800

Found a deal on a brand new Ridgid 3800 with 75' of 3/8" for $800.00 A worthwhile purchase? I can tell how much a K400 is adored by many but for an inside non main machine will I be happy with the 3800 and is it far Superior to a K400? Should last for years? What can it do with the...
  13. Fixitright

Hello, Are you still having luck with your Rigid K400? Do you recommend the auto-feed...

Hello, Are you still having luck with your Rigid K400? Do you recommend the auto-feed? Interior lines only? The bulb holding up? Belt stays on in Reverse? No motor problems? Thank you as I am contemplating buying one for moderate use.
  14. Fixitright

Rigid k400

Thank you for your comments, The Rigid K3800 is twice the price. HJ, Please tell me WHY the 3/8 cable is worthless? I will not be in any main lines, usually 1 1/2" - 2" lines. Thank you for your comments
  15. Fixitright

Rigid k400

Looking at a Rigid k400 for floor and drain pipes sold at Home Depot for about $500.00 (or $636.00 at Grainger's). Any experience with this unit? I was told that the extra cost was for the shopping privilege, convenience and availability by a clerk at Grainger's. There were three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks