Search results

1. AstralFarmer

grohe sold at lowe's

Thank you. I was hoping for that answer, that there is a way to tell. I will remember to verify part #'s from products I find online as soon as they arrive.
  2. AstralFarmer

grohe sold at lowe's

How does one tell if they are genuine?
  3. AstralFarmer

I just need a really good shower/hand held.

LOL! jimbo, I took your advise, called our plumber and chose a Grohe that I liked. I totally agree about the massage feature. If I want a massage I will either sit in the hot tub or consult with my partner.:o My plumber offered to gather a parts list and email me so I can order everything...
  4. AstralFarmer

I just need a really good shower/hand held.

I have a very dim memory of someone recommending against having a hand held only and, instead installing a shower head + a hand held with a diverter. Our bathroom is completely gutted except for the 70's harvest gold toilet and our remodel guy told me yesterday he is ready for me to schedule...
  5. AstralFarmer

Buying a toilet - I may have to settle

We finally found a Toto in Ice Gray, the Carlisle. :)
  6. AstralFarmer

Thanks, amtrak23. We will keep that option open and maybe look for better quality foam than what comes in the kits. Terry, I'm glad you understand! :rolleyes: I am leaving the matter up to our interior designer with my preference for a Toto. I'll just pick out my Toto, take the picture to...
  7. AstralFarmer

Although, that Thunder Grey Kohler is a perfect color. Is there any Kohler you might recommend?
  8. AstralFarmer

Don't know about the Niagara brand. I do know there are kits which are sheets of some kind of styrofoam or something that you cut to fit and use adhesive to attach. I saw one for the first time on Holmes on Homes. I may have to rethink my bathroom design colors to accommodate a white Toto!!!
  9. AstralFarmer

Gary, thank you. We have a very old toilet with a large tank. I will consider your thoughts about less water not causing condensation. We are converting our toilet/bathtub room to a toilet/shower room and sloping the floor to the drain. I suppose the toilet will get wet regardless but...
  10. AstralFarmer

First, I found your site through your posts and recommendations on ********* and thank you for all the helpful information there. The water coming into our toilet is from a deep well and is seriously cold causing the toilet to sweat. It is a two piece and mold/mildew builds up under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks