Search results

1. B

Hot Water Heater Life Span

I don't know how to calculate square inches around the base, we would need 120 sq. in. But I think we're o.k. there with at least 6" clearance all round. The flue chimney extends to the roof through an open ceiling that is at least 6 ft (36 sq. ft.) so we're more than o.k. there. The idea of...
  2. B

re: A.O. Smith Commercial Thanks guys, We are a meditation community that serves 120 people twice a day. So the load on our water heater is at cleanup time... 1.5 hours each. The other time of operation is cleanup after kitchen prep for the next day. Stero corp. estimates the amount of water...
  3. B

We are having problems with an A.O. Smith 75 gal Commercial 120K BTU water heater. It has Flue control, that leads to a transformer, which leads to a Johnson Controls G77 control box. After three years of use, we are experiencing continuing shut downs, lockouts, whenever we put it under heavy...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks