Search results

1. J

No pressure tank?

Ok guys, you helped out so much on my last question that I have another... What exactly happens when you run a deep, submersible, 3 wire, well system with out a pressure tank at all? I helped my brother de-install his pressure tank because it had rusted out at the bottom and was leaking...
  2. J

Well controls?

Hi all, sorry it took so long to jump back in, but i just closed on the house....I had to go ahead and call a well driller to pull the pump and verify...He found that it was a 1/2 hp and he installed the correct control box...it works perfect! We ran the well hard on and off for 2 days and we...
  3. J

Well controls?

Speedbump, Yes it is a submersible, I went out to the well head and took off the lid to expose the wiring. It is the 3 wire system, (Red, black, yellow, and green) I already bought a tank, square D pressure switch, and all plumbing needed, including a pressure gauge....I am pretty well versed...
  4. J

Well controls?

Thanks for all the great info guys.... This house was a bank repo and sold as is..I knew there were no controls when I bought it, but you can bet if it was a private owner that took all this stuff i'd be one shi**y mofo :) ....Some things I have found out is that it was built in late 1999...
  5. J

Well controls?

Hi all, I must first say, AWSUM site....Lots of great info here for the do-it-yourselfer!!! :) I just bought a house with a well and have a few ?... First, This is a drilled well with a submersible pump. I have no idea how deep or HP....when the last owners left the house they took all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks