Search results

1. homerunsally

Soap Scum Issue

I'm not a pro or anything but I absolutely love Mr.Cleans Magic Erasers.They are very soft and do not scratch.What do others think of that? :D
  2. homerunsally

The worst toilet I have ever installed

I found another handyman web where a fellow had the same trouble as me.American Standard apparently told him that that particular style toilet is suppose to have a huge airbubble.Other plumbers said they never heard of such a thing.That model was a Marina.I have since returned it to Home Depot...
  3. homerunsally

So Flushtrated By Airbubbles

I bought a new A/S Aqualyn toilet and tank.My flange is below the new subfloor so I used 2 wax seals.With every flush I was getting one huge airbubble and a series of small ones.This was greatly interferring with the flush because as the water was trying to go down the bubbles were coming up.I...
  4. homerunsally

The worst toilet I have ever installed

soooooo flushtrated I just purchased an American Standard Aqualyn from Home Depot.My flange is below the subfloor so I used 2 wax seals.When I flushed I got 1 huge air bubble and a series of small ones.I phoned a plumber and he said I used too much wax.I took the toilet off,cleaned it all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks