Search results

1. NormR

Kitchen Sink Strainer Leaks

Hi I have a Franke 33 X 22 stainless double sink, installed by a local plumber. The left strainer leaked. He returned and reinstalled with new plumbers putty and new under the sink gaskets. He said this was a lousy setup, the strainers came from Franke, the new gaskets are after market. The...
  2. NormR

Losing Water Surface

Hi I'm an amatuer and need a litle help. We've installed 2 American Standard Eco Fusion toilets from Home depot, I think they are AS's H2O toilet. After flushing, the still water surface comes to rest at 9 x 8, AS design spec. However the toilet continually loses this and after 24 hrs is 5 x...
  3. NormR

Replacement Toilet

We've been looking for a replacement for a 12 in rough, 13 ltr and would prefer a Toto, the Drake seems to have the bowl footprint almost against the baseboard and this is not OK with cleaning. Drake 11 with cyclone has the features we would like except for the footprint, the Vespin 11 seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks