Search results

1. Marib

I need help, yes another 10in rough in person

Awesome! It looks like I will be going with the Drake CST744EF.10 My downstairs toilet has a 12 in rough in so I can go with the DrakeII eventually
  2. Marib

Sooo, if your daughter was on a budget, hoping to spend around 300$.... what would be your top recommendation to her? The original Drake?
  3. Marib

I think it is seriously pathetic that i have bought toilet plungers in pretty design cases because using them is a daily thing here. It would be nice to do what my dad does, have one in the garage if need be. I don't recall what kind of toilet he has... but lives in an upscale home and told the...
  4. Marib

After posting last on this forum, I went to use the bathroom and was greeted with a clogged toilet that someone decided they were to lazy to unplug. My toilets clog on average 2 times a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I think to avoid clogging, we need to use 1 ply toilet paper, one square...
  5. Marib

Lol, no worries. I bought this house when it was 6 years old, Had already had 2 previous owners and was a spec home. They weren't going for high quality. Im sure it was a total bottom of the line mansfield :)
  6. Marib

Doesn't look like I can get the Toto II with my 10 inch issues. BAH.. Even without the crappy toilet, I have always flushed while sitting.. *shrugs*
  7. Marib

I flush while sitting down mainly because I have to flush after every wipe or the toilet clogs..
  8. Marib

How does it do on getting rid of poopy marks? I have a kid who must need to eat more fiber or something.
  9. Marib

The one I have now is a Mansfield.. Um, never again lol
  10. Marib

And am hoping to find a place with prices comparable to yours here. So far, yours are priced better than any other sites I've seen. Wish I lived closer!
  11. Marib

Ahhh, thank you Terry for your help. I have been debating between the Drake and the Cadet and after reading about the Cadet 3 (and laughing at the responses) I want to look more into the TOTO. Like I stated in the beginning, I have a 10 inch rough in. I would prefer round as I have a smaller...
  12. Marib

My main bathroom has a builders cheapo toilet with nothing but issues. After much research I have decided to replace it with a TOTO Now the problem I am running into is actually finding the one I want. Are they even made? I am looking for a Drake 2 with a 10 inch rough in. I have found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks