Search results

1. Wildduk

3/4 Pip to 1/2 flex line needed

No. The faucet is a deck mount so the hookup the faucet aims straight down.
  2. Wildduk

3/4 Pip to 1/2 flex line needed

I have a claw foot tub and the supply lines are solid. They are behind the tub so they don’t need to be decorative. I lost one and would like to replace with flex line. I can’t find the combo that I need. Any idea of where to get one. Coming from the faucet is 3/4 FIP and the water shut off...
  3. Wildduk

Curved Shower rod installation on tile....

It appears to be just 12x12 ceramic tile.....I should be able to position it about 3" from the edge so I don't see any isues there.... Would it help to try and attach to a stud if there is one behind the tile????
  4. Wildduk

Curved Shower rod installation on tile....

I have installed a few curved shower rods before, but all on drywall.....My new house, I would like to install one, but it will have to be installed on the tile..... Should there be any issues with this? Maybe use a Special bit and or use "drywall type anchors" in the tile.. Or if there is...
  5. Wildduk

Dosing tank float switch

It appears there is a check valve/ union....But not sure what taking the pump out will resovle.....Just need to replace the float valve down there....
  6. Wildduk

Dosing tank float switch

I'm no expert, but it appears that the pump is hooked to the discharge pipe, where the float valve is connected.....Not sure how to get the whole thing out...
  7. Wildduk

Dosing tank float switch

Thanks, That is exactly what I'm looking for.....Now just to climb down there and replace.....Uggg
  8. Wildduk

Dosing tank float switch

My house is set up with a dosing tank, which pumps the sewage to an uphill septic......Its got 2 float ball switches in it.....1 turns on the pump, an the other turns on a warning horn if the pump doesn't do its job and the sewage gets too high.....I have been having problems with the pump float...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks