Search results

1. jagans

Anode Rod

Hi All, I just installed a 50 gallon Economizer 6 Sears brand hot water heater. The heater came with an Aluminum Anode rod. In reading most of what I have found on the forums, the only difference between a 12 year warranted tank and a 6 year warranted tank is the inclusion of a Magnesium Rod...
  2. jagans

Good Well Pump

Hi All, I moved into my current home, which was built in 1993-94 about three years ago. I am on a deep well, and the water is acidic. All of my neighbors have already replaced their pumps so I am sure I am coming up on needing a replacement. Can anyone make a recommendation on what...
  3. jagans

Is PB pipe really as bad as most people think?

Hi All, I bought my current house (A Ranch) about three years ago. It had PB piping in it and knowing that PB pipe was considered as bad news, I asked for a reduction on the price of the house with the intent of replacing the pipe myself as I am a pretty handy guy and a good plumber. I am on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks