Search results

1. Menahan

Repair of Chicago Faucets 1900-CP?

I have two tubs/showers with Chicago Faucets 1900-CP valves, about 6 years old. One has a cross connection, the other a very slow drip. I have the original installation instructions and the parts schematic, but have been unable to find repair instructions. Does anyone know how to fix? Thanks!
  2. Menahan

Short-cycling boiler

Only the 105 is short-cycling, but the check valves are installed the same on both boilers -- on the return.
  3. Menahan

Short-cycling boiler

I have a building with two apartments, each having independent heating systems. The first has a Burnham Alpine 80 w/ Alliance 50SL water heater. The second has an Alpine 105 w/ AL 50SL water heater. Both have the IWH connected as part of the near-boiler piping as per the Burnham manual (fig...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks