Search results

1. Tazbom

Which 1.28 standard height elongated Toto has the best flushing system?

What is the difference between the models with and without the G in the code?
  2. Tazbom

Which 1.28 standard height elongated Toto has the best flushing system?

Which 1.28 standard height elongated Toto has the best flushing system? Which flushing systems should be avoided? Thank you!
  3. Tazbom

Best Elongated Standard Height Toilet for California 1.28 GPF Requirements

How about the ULTRAMAX® ONE-PIECE TOILET, 1.28 GPF & 0.8 GPF ELONGATED BOWL SKU: MS856124CEMG#01 vs the ECO ULTRAMAX ONE-PIECETOILET, 1.28 GPF, ELIONGATED BOWL SKU: MS854114EG? Of the two, which toilet would function better, last longer, be more dependale on a day to day basis, cost less to...
  4. Tazbom

Best Elongated Standard Height Toilet for California 1.28 GPF Requirements

Hi, all. I am looking for the best elongated standard height one piece toilet that will work within the California 1.28 gallon flush requirements. It would be for the bathroom which has a door closely adjacent to our bed. I have found that the following toilets have received recommendations...
  5. Tazbom

Lubricant that will help shower valve o-rings last longer???

I am replacing a Delta shower faucet valve. Is there a lubricant that will help the o-rings last longer? I heard Vaseline is not good, but that WD 40 is. What do those who are knowledgeable say? Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!
  6. Tazbom

Lubricant to help valve o-rings last longer

I am replacing a Delta shower faucet valve. Is there a lubricant that will help the o-rings last longer? I heard Vaseline is not good, but that WD 40 is. What do those who are knowledgeable say? Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!
  7. Tazbom

Hose bib - easy to use, good quality - suggestions needed

I need to replace some leaky hose bibs. I live at in the Los Angeles area and have no freeze problems. I am looking for 3/4" good quality easy to use hose bibs that will last a long time. I purchased a 1/4 turn valve from Home Depot, but it has a very small lever that I am unsure of for the long...
  8. Tazbom

Norris Thermador toilet manufactured in 1965 needs replacement valve - What is the best one to use?

I have a pair of 50 year old Norris Thermador toilets. The valves need to be replaced on each as they are running when not in use. Can you tell me which replacement valve I should use and why? Also, where is the best place to purchase that valve? I could do it in person or via the internet. I...
  9. Tazbom

Toto Ultramax - What is the best replacement valve to install?

I have a 3 1/2 year old Toto Ultramax toilet. The original valve is spraying water out of the top of it and appears to need to be replaced even though it has not had that much use. Can you tell me which replacement valve I should use and why? Also, where is the best place to purchase that...
  10. Tazbom

Best, longest lasting fill valve?

What is the best, longest lasting toilet fill valve? I have an old Norris Thermador produced in 1965. Any help you can give me is much appreciated!
  11. Tazbom

Terry, help with finding a 1.28 gallon flush!

Terry, I am looking for a dependable, good looking new toilet for our entry bath that will be used by guests. My wife has shorter legs and would prefer a shorter model. We liked the look of the Ultramax and Soiree, but regulations in California call for a 1.28 gallon flush. Can you guide...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks